We are excited and thankful that you are considering The Master’s University Online to help you reach your educational goals. We are here to guide you through every step and are always available to answer questions; please do not hesitate to contact us. Below are the three steps of the application process:
Your first step is to complete the application. This should take approximately 30 minutes.
Within the application you will:
- Tell us about yourself.
- Share your previous education.
- Share your testimony of how you became saved.
- Answer various other questions.
- Biblical Counseling applicants will need their pastor’s name and email address to complete a Pastor Recommendation Form.
- Pay a $35 application fee at the end, before you submit the application.
Once you complete your application, you will need to submit a few official documents, such as:
- Official Transcripts
- TOEFL Scores (International Students Only)
Official transcripts may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly to:
The Master’s University ATTN: TMU Online 21726 Placerita Canyon Rd. Santa Clarita, CA 91321
The last step is to complete the financial aid application. Here you will work with your financial aid advisor who will answer any questions you may have.
What type of aid is available?
To learn more, visit the TMU Online Financial Aid page.
Congratulations, you have completed your application, submitted your official documentation, and completed the financial aid process! Here’s what happens next:
- We wait for all your documentation to arrive.
- Once we have your official documents, we send your application to the admission committee to review, which takes approximately 1-2 business days.
- We then inform you of the committee’s decision via email.
You can check on the progress of your application by logging back into the application portal. Here you will see if the application is complete, or if we are still waiting for some items. You will also see the admission committee’s decision posted here once your application is reviewed.