Follow the instructions below to register for your Spring 2023 Online classes. If you need an updated schedule, please contact your Online Advisor.
High school Dual Enrollment students register here: Dual Enrollment Registration Instructions.
- Log into the Student Portal.
- Click the “Register” tab to access the Registration Dashboard.
- Complete Pre-Registration.
- Under “Course Selection,” search for and add the Spring 2023 classes listed on your Customized Schedule or Ed Plan.
- Click “Finalize Registration,” select the classes you want to add, and click “Register Selected Courses.” Your Online Advisor will notify you when your classes have been approved.
- Dropping a Course: check the box next to the class you want to drop and click “Drop Selected Courses.”
Financial Aid: If you receive Financial Aid, you MUST register for BOTH Session 1 AND Session 2 classes at the same time. Contact your Online Advisor if you need to adjust your schedule.
Account Stop: If you have an outstanding balance, you may have a STOP on your account, which will prevent you from registering. Please check your balance under “Billing Info and Statements” in the Student Portal and pay your bill to resolve the STOP.
Billing: Bills are posted on a monthly basis. Once your bill is posted, you will receive an email notification to the billing email address you entered during Pre-Registration. You can view your balance and make an online payment through the Student Portal under “Billing Info and Statements.”
Textbooks: To access textbook lists and other student resources, check out our Student Resources page.