On-Campus Dual Enrollment Spring 2024
High School juniors and seniors can get a jump start on their college degree and earn high school credit through our on-campus dual enrollment courses. Students will earn accredited college-level units that are transferable to most colleges.*
By coming on-campus, students:
- Gain a university campus experience
- Can attend chapel every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Build relationships through the campus community
Save Money Students that participate in dual enrollment save money through the significantly discounted tuition of the dual enrollment program. The more units students take, the more they will save in the long run on their overall college tuition.
Save Time By completing college credits in high school, students can shorten the time required to complete a bachelor’s degree. As a result, students can graduate and enter a career sooner.
Biblical Worldview Our experienced faculty teach each course from a biblical worldview. With this in mind, classes are built to challenge students academically and spiritually by examining historical and contemporary issues with a biblical approach.
*It is up to the accepting higher education institution if they will accept the transfer credits. We encourage all students to contact the institution(s) they are planning to transfer to.
On-campus dual enrollment students may enroll in:
- 100- and 200-level general education courses only.
- Maximum of two 3-unit courses in one semester. These units apply to the 8-unit limit per semester for dual enrollment students.
- Students may combine on-campus and online dual enrollment classes in the same semester, within the unit limit.
- General education courses have a maximum of five (5) seats reserved for dual enrollment students. Registration is first-come, first-served.
Please note that there are no exceptions to the above parameters.
The requirements for junior and senior high school students to be admitted to the Dual Enrollment Program are as follows:
- Have a clear profession of faith in Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- Must be in 11th or 12th grade (no exceptions).
- Must be 15-19 years old.
- Submit official high school transcripts demonstrating completion of at least 10th-grade with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.