High School juniors and seniors can get a jump start on their college degree and earn high school credit through our online courses. Students will earn accredited college-level units that are transferable to most colleges.
- Biblical Worldview. We teach each course from a Biblical worldview. With this in mind, we challenge our students academically and spiritually, by examining historical and contemporary issues with a Biblical approach.
- Save Money. Students that participate in dual enrollment save money, as we significantly reduce the tuition for the dual enrollment program. The more units they take, the less they will spend on their total college tuition.
- Save Time. By completing college credits in high school, students can shorten the amount of time required to complete their bachelor’s degree. As a result, students can enter their careers earlier.
See below for courses available, start dates, and admission requirements.
*Please note that it is up to the accepting university or college if they will accept the transfer credits. We encourage all students to contact the institution(s) they would like to transfer the units into.
The requirements for an 11th- or 12th-grade high school student to be admitted to the Dual Enrollment Program are as follows:
- Have a clear profession of faith in Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- Submit official high school transcripts demonstrating completion through at least his/her 10th-grade year with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75.
- Enroll in only general education/elective (100, 200 level) classes.
Requests for an exception to any of the above policies must be approved by the Dean of Online Education and/or the Senior Vice President and Provost.