High school juniors and seniors can get a jump start on their college degree and earn high school credit through our online courses. Students will earn accredited college-level units that are transferable to most colleges.*
- Save Money Students that participate in dual enrollment save money through the significantly discounted tuition of the dual enrollment program. The more units students take, the more they will save in the long run on their overall college tuition.
- Save Time By completing college credits in high school, students can shorten the time required to complete a bachelor’s degree. As a result, students can graduate and enter a career sooner.
- Biblical Worldview Our experienced faculty teach each course from a biblical worldview. With this in mind, classes are built to challenge students academically and spiritually by examining historical and contemporary issues with a biblical approach.
*Please note that it is up to the accepting higher education institution if they will accept the transfer credits. We encourage all students to contact the institution(s) they are planning to transfer to.
The requirements for junior and senior high school students to be admitted to the Dual Enrollment Program are as follows:
- Have a clear profession of faith in Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- Must be in 11th or 12th grade (no exceptions).
- Must be 15-19 years old.
- Submit official high school transcripts demonstrating completion of at least 10th-grade with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Once Enrolled, students can take up to 8-units per semester.