Follow the instructions below to register for your Summer 2023 High School Partnership classes. If you have questions, please contact your Online Advisor, Kelley Wilde: or 661.362.2674.
Your Dual Enrollment class is in partnership with The Master’s University Online. We are excited for you to join this biblically-based, academically advanced program! Here are some important things to know about your TMU Partnership for the summer semester:
- Length: Classes are 8 weeks long.
- Credit: Students will earn high school credit and college credit through TMU Online.
- Classes CANNOT be taken for zero credit.
- Cost: $300
- Classes cannot be added or dropped through your high school. You must add and drop classes directly through TMU Online.
Before your register, communicate with your high school administrator about which class you need to take this semester. Follow the instructions below to register for your Summer 2023 Dual Enrollment classes.
- Log into the Student Portal.
- Click the “Register” tab to access the Registration Dashboard.
- Complete Pre-Registration.
- In Course Selection, choose the “Session 1” or “Session 2” option under the “Session” dropdown.
- Search for and add the Summer 2023 classes you want to take.
- Click “Finalize Registration,” select the classes you want to add, and click “Register Selected Courses.” Your Online Advisor will approve your classes within one business day.
- Dropping a Course: check the box next to the class you want to drop and click “Drop Selected Courses.”
Billing: Bills are posted on a monthly basis. Once your bill is posted, you will receive an email notification to your TMU student email and any additional email addresses you included during Pre-Registration. You can view your balance and make an online payment through the Student Portal under “Billing Info and Statements.”
Account Stop: If you have an outstanding balance, you may have a STOP on your account, which will prevent you from registering. Please check your balance under “Billing Info and Statements” in the Student Portal and pay your bill to resolve the STOP.
Textbooks: To access textbook lists and other student resources, check out our Student Resources page.