The following registration steps are for Online Dual Enrollment students only.
If you are an on-campus Dual Enrollment student or part of a High School Partnership program, please contact Kelley Wilde to register for classes: .
- Log into the Student Portal.
- Click the “Register” tab to access the Registration Dashboard.
- Complete Pre-Registration.
- Under “Course Selection,” search for and add the Spring 2024 classes you want to take.
- High school students may take no more than 8 units in a full semester, and no more than two classes in an 8-week session.
- Click “Finalize Registration,” select the classes you want to add, and click “Register Selected Courses.” Your Online Advisor will approve your classes within one business day.
- Dropping a Course: check the box next to the class you want to drop and click “Drop Selected Courses.”
Billing: Bills are posted on a monthly basis. Once your bill is posted, you will receive an email notification to your TMU student email and any additional email addresses you included during Pre-Registration. You can view your balance and make an online payment through the Student Portal under “Billing Info and Statements.”
Account Stop: If you have an outstanding balance, you may have a STOP on your account, which will prevent you from registering. Please check your balance under “Billing Info and Statements” in the Student Portal and pay your bill to resolve the STOP.
Textbooks: To access textbook lists and other student resources, check out our Student Resources page.