Welcome to SCCS' Spring 2024 Registration!
The following registration steps are for students of Santa Clarita Christian School taking Dual Enrollment courses through The Master’s University.
If you wish to take courses outside of this partnership, please contact Kelley Wilde to register for classes: .
Courses offered Spring 2024
- Old Testament II
- New Testament II
- Spoken Communication
- If you have not applied and been accepted to The Master’s University Dual Enrollment program, please contact Kelley Wilde, who will assist you through the process. If you have already applied and been accepted follow the directions below.
- Log into the Student Portal.
- Click the “Register” tab to access the Registration Dashboard.
- Complete Pre-Registration. Please complete this step before December 1st.
- TMU Online will be on the campus of SCCS to register students for their Spring 2024 dual enrollment courses. Date to be announced soon.
- If a student is absent, they must contact Kelley Wilde for assistance in registering for your courses (see bottom of the page for her contact information).
Billing: SCCS will bill you directly through FACTS.
Dual Enrollment Specialist
About Kelley Wilde
High School Dual Enrollment, High School Partnerships
Kelley joined The Master’s University Online as the Dual Enrollment Specialist in 2020. As a mom of four with 20+ years of homeschooling experience, Kelley understands what Christian parents and high schoolers are looking for in a dual enrollment program. She loves serving students and their families by helping them plan for their future college goals and finding the right classes for each student’s unique situation.